Do you consider yourself as an Art Aficionado? Wanna travel the world and explore the wonders of the world? Want to read something cool that blows your mind? This is perfect for you because we are gonna cover all of those topics in this article. Let’s start off with the books that you should read before you die.
Stephen King once said: “Books are a uniquely portable magic.”
Books can bring you to another dimensions. Not literally of course. But these stories from these great authors have the power to transport you to a different world.
The Harry Potter series, Da Vinci Code, 50 Shades of Gray (NSFW), The Lord of the Rings and the works of Shakespeare are some of the most famous and recognized books of all time. I recommend that you read these books. You will not be disappointed.
Art and Design
Some say that the museum capital of the world is London, others say that it’s Amsterdam, some say that it’s Paris. These museums display the best pieces of artwork ever known to man. Here are some museums that you should absolutely visit.
- Louvre and Musee d’Orsay in Paris, France.
- British Museum and the National Gallery in London, England.
- Metropolitan Museum of Art and the Museum of Modern Art in New York, USA.
- Rijksmuseum in Amsterdam, the Netherlands.
- Uffizi Gallery in Florence, Italy
We are not finished yet. Here are some Architectural Marvels that’s still available for public viewing.
- The Great Pyramids of Giza in Cairo, Egypt.
- Taj Mahal in Uttar Pradesh, India.
- Eiffel Tower in Paris, France.
- Colosseum in Rome, Italy.
- Hagia Sophia in Istanbul, Turkey.
I don’t know where to start. Europe, Asia, America, Africa, Australia and even Antarctica has its own share of tourist destinations. Let’s just pick two for each continent because I don’t think that it’s possible so include all of them on the list.
- Europe: Eiffel Tower and Colosseum of Rome
- Asia: The Great Wall of China and Borobudur
- North America: Yosemite Park and The Statue of Liberty
- South America: Angel Falls and Easter Island
- Africa: Mt. Kilimanjaro and Victoria Falls
- Australia: Sydney Opera House and The Ayers Rock
- Antarctica: Lake Vostok and Mt. Erebus
Of course. Travel always comes with food and beverages. Again, two examples for each continent.
- Europe: Moussaka (Mediterranean Dish) and Fish and Chips (England)
- Asia: Kare Kare (Philippines) and Red Curry (Thailand)
- North America: Burgers and Pot Roast
- South America: Ropa Vieja (Cuba) and Pupusas (Salvador)
- Africa: Ugali and Fufu
- Australia: Vegemite and ANZAC biscuits
- Antarctica: Ice and Penguins
Beverages still vary from each continent. Juices, beer, wine, whiskey, pina coladas, daiquiris, vodka and margaritas are some excellent choices. Juice plays a big part in keeping us healthy. You should juice now and see the wonderful benefits yourself.
Hope that you enjoyed reading this article. Keep safe. See you next time.